Useful Travel Information
Essential Documents required in Europe
Thinking about a riding holiday in Europe but not sure where to start?
Here are some useful tips from us as a start.
You may be asked to produce your documents at any time. To avoid a police fine and/or confiscation of your vehicle, be sure that they are in order and readily available for inspection.
Important Documents you should take with you on your trip
- A valid full driving licence (not provisional), with paper counterpart if you have a photocard licence
- An International Driving Permit when necessary
- The original vehicle registration document
- Your motor insurance certificate
- Your passport
- You may need a visa for certain countries too.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you have all documentation needed to comply with the requirements of immigration, customs, health and other relevant regulations.
European Breakdown cover
Make sure that you have adequate breakdown cover. AA European Breakdown Cover provides cover for many European countries to upgrade or check your Hondacare Assistance please call 0800 181 015.